I want to defy aging. Not because I fear the signs and symptoms of it, but rather how I do things when I am old.
I presume that when a person gets older, they tend to think a lot of consequences and naturally, they will end up having a fear for doing things. I'm not saying that I am a reckless youth or is trying to be a reckless youth for the rest of my life.
But I'm referring to some things like say, some youthful stuff which doesn't involve putting my life in risk / my family in despair. (People tend to think that doing outrageous youthful things means snorting drugs and the likes, but hell no.)
And I realised that recently I'm getting too annoyed by people. When I was younger, I didn't care when I said I didn't care. These annoying lesser roles were mundane to me, but now I'm so affected by these people whom I used to deem insignificant.
WHY AM I GOING THROUGH A MIDLIFE CRISIS AT THE AGE OF 17.
Ok, since it's about one month to the death of my teenagehood, I think I will be keeping a journal / sketchbook during this time and I'll document the young things I do everyday.
CHANNEL TEENAGE ANGST, ELIZ.
Wow i just decided to read your blog, & i think i felt the same as you lol. About the midlife crisis thing.
ReplyDeleteShaun Lee
OMG YAH. AND I DIDN'T DO ANY "YOUNG" THINGS TODAY.
ReplyDeleteI WASTED ANOTHER DAY OF MY TEENAGEHOOD D: