26 January 2012

someday these walls will speak

I find it pretty ironic when someone analyses me and tell me that I'm a so-and-so kind of person. Should I be ashamed that I don't know myself well enough to realise that and I need someone to tell me what kind of person I am?

I never really liked it when people tell me what I am - You're stubborn, you're too naive, you will never make it. They say that I'm proud, but I strongly believe that I know myself best. I am charged for change and nobody will tell me what I am, and what I should do. Even if they end up being right - "Oh, I told you so" - I believe everyone is entitled to their own stories.

I like scars. Those god damn eye-sores, imperfections, ugliness. Perfection bore me. Unconventionality captivates me. I like twists. I hate flawlessness. I think it's what makes a person a person. I don't want to be perfect. I don't want to be Helvetica. I don't want to be an iPhone. I want to be human. I am human.

Like Emilie Autumn said - take no answer but the one you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment