It seems like everyone is just really obsessed with winning the Last Laugh Game. I used to be like that too - I wanted to prove to the people who looked down on me, ignored me, made fun of me to know that I will have the last laugh.
Then I realised that everything I do should be for myself, not others. So what if I did have the last laugh? By the time I would have then spent almost my whole life trying to prove them wrong, and what happens next? I don't want to be a bitter and pathetic person who bears silly grudges. After all, now that I recall, the people who probably did me "wrong" were kids. I used to be a kid, and kids make mistakes, kids are cruel, kids will be kids.
Take no answer but the one you find.
No comments:
Post a Comment