25 March 2012

the obvious truth

People can tell when you’re trying to be smart.

One thing which irks me the most is when people speak to me in a condescending manner and they don't realise that I actually do know that they are speaking down to me. For the past few years, I would think of something smart / another point of view which they have never considered to retort them, but as of recently, I have begun to act dumb so that these people lose interest in talking to me.

Note to self : Never to try to act smart because pretty soon, people will lose interest in talking. And no - I won't act all cool and shit by saying that I can live a solitary life on my own, because I know I can't.

厉害就好,不要假厉害。

This realisation came from reading a post that is totally irrelevant (Well, not quite, but still)

No comments:

Post a Comment