26 April 2012

16. start cheering for other people's victories

I remember I couldn't do that previously - I was petty, unprofessional (in life) and competitive in the wrong way. Ultimately, it just led to me being really bitter and miserable, which I finally realised was an utter waste of time & energy.

I think everyone should start with doing little things like this because it will ease the burden on yourself. Giving excuses like "Because I like a challenge" is really senseless. Don't do things like that just because it saves your face - it's not worth it!

I hope that everyone who reads these posts genuinely care and is happy for my change, instead of going like "Oh, that Elizabeth is bragging about how great her life is again." Everything is great after changing the way you look things.

30 Things You Should Start Doing For Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment