The thing about adulthood — Fear of consequences, fear uncertainties, fear of insecurity. And my mother told me that once people reach a certain age, they start fearing death.
Fearing death doesn't make sense to me, like how fearing of consequences, the future and insecurity didn't make sense to me when I was younger. I thought that it was irrelevant to me and I basically thought that nothing of that sort will ever scare me ... Or even happen to me.
Is it true that that more we know, the more experienced we are, the more scared we become? Is ignorance bliss? I really want to rid of these feelings and actually start feeling young again.
Oh yes, read this too.
C R Y I N G
ReplyDeleteI'm going to marry him lulz
HAHAHA PLZ GO READ HIS BLOG. ITS INSPIRING
ReplyDeleteyes omg reading every article!!! i especially love his article on this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b66ade80102dx3i.html
how do i put links on my blog L O L internet blonde moment
You use the compose post! I think there's an option there to link it!
ReplyDeleteBRB I'm going to listen to Wu Yu Tian and cry myself to sleep
ReplyDelete