I'm really over the societal's views of what a person of my age should be doing. Well, I'm not sorry for not living up to society's standard of I should be doing. Let me compile a list of things that society expects young people to do.
Clubbing \ Drinking \ Smoking \ Sex \ Smoking weed \ Skateboarding \ Shopping at Topshop \ Bingeing & purging \ Socialising with redundant people \ Being a fan of pizza \ Weed \ Being involved in an illegal activity \ Having a boyfriend \ Having a girlfriend \ Smoking weed
And I'm writing this post not because I'm butthurt, but because I feel that a lot of people are not doing it because they genuinely like it. Most of them are just (trying to) live up to societal's standard of what being "young & free" is about. Look at it this away - If you're really young & free, you will realise that nobody gives a fuck about how "hip" you are, or that you're hanging out with the "cool kids" in the club.
Yeah, I don't do any of the above and I am not embarrassed to tell anyone that I'm "clean"
(Being a fan of pizza is a joke. I love pizza and I think the ones with the sausage crusts are the best)
P/S/ I am also extremely weird, if you shall say. Sometimes I will pick up my soft toy which resembles a little lamb and start sniffing at it. I am sometimes a 2 year old child (Deal with it)
it's not a lamb, it's the stuffed version of 年
ReplyDeleteHahaha! 年 with a hipster pompadour and blue sneakers.
ReplyDelete