04 June 2012

happily ever after

Fairytales.

They piss me off (I think I might have written about this before but I'm going to bring this topic back). I wish that every girl would realise that maybe Prince Charming doesn't exist and that they need to save their own asses from a certain dragon / witch / evil stepmother. Maybe it is because we are brought up with these tales that it makes every girl think that a certain "Prince Charming" will come and save us (from our self-pity) and having him in our lives will make us live a life of happily ever after.

I have not lived for very long but what I've realised from shit that I've gone through (so far) is that the power of changing lies in ourselves. Getting out of my self-pity, achieving the happiness state of mind etc all lies within me.

Hello princesses, get ready to take charge and save your own asses because happily ever after starts with yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment