28 June 2012

like you're used to being told that you're trouble

Confession to make: I have this little obsession with scars.

Usually people are irked by the sight of them and feel that they are an eyesore on their skin, but I am obsessed with them. I think that every little scar has a story to tell - A piece of history from their human experience; the stripe rank you earn from life. It makes a person.

I have a pretty huge scar on my calf which I got from Dalian (stupid story, but still a story nonetheless), a couple of them on my kneecap and thighs and there is one on my face which has been there since forever.

Ok, so what is your weird obsession?
(Please comment even if you're a passerby. I'm really curious)

2 comments:

  1. My weird obsession is that I need an elastic band for my hair on my wrist. I just need it. I don't even use it to tie my hair sometimes even when it's hot. (Unless IT REALLY IS or it gets too unbearable.) Because I just feel kind of naked without it. So yeah, it's kind of stupid how the weather's really hot and I'll never take off the elastic hair tie from my wrist.

    ReplyDelete