11 June 2012

a love letter to the universe

Hello,

Last night before I feel asleep I had this sudden realisation that I am but just a speck of dust in the immensity of your grandeur. The realisation left me feeling extremely small and afraid. Thinking about the fact that I am so tiny, diminishes what I understood was my existence, but at the same time it also made me felt thankful to be alive and to be given the chance to experience the human-experience and be part of you.

I want to thank you for letting me be part of my family and also letting me meet & keep my bunch of friends. I am also (rather) appreciative of the encounters I had with scums because I think that even though these people have made life tougher, they helped the most in refining me.

I know am diminutive, but this tiny bit of you appreciates being given the chance of experiencing being human. Thank you for providing ♡

x, eliz 

No comments:

Post a Comment