09 August 2012

woke me in the morning, asked me if i meant it








Shopping trip to Bangkok last week!!!
(Didn't manage to get too many photographs because taking photos was not my priority!)




Meetup with my Honey Boo Boos! The next meetup will have Miss Ho!!!


Impromptu trip to Little India with Felicia and an even more impromptu decision to eat some Naan.
(+ meeting a creepy Guy Ripley lookalike waiter. What?!?)

I'm starting to embrace impromptu meetups - Usually I don't really like impromptu meetups because I always need to prepare myself (physically & mentally) before I leave the house and I really dislike not having any proper & concrete plans.

These days I just want to enjoy the present and take things as it comes. To stop worrying so much about the future and to stop worrying so much about everything. More impromptu decisions?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment