I really do not understand why death is a taboo subject. It is one of the most definite terms of life which is applicable for every living thing!
I think that by accepting / facing the fact that we will all die someday, forces us to be in control of what we want from our life experiences because we consciously know that we will expire someday. No, I am not jaded, I am not depressed and I am definitely not suicidal. I am just thankful that I get to experience the spectrum of human emotions.
Which led me to sorting out what I want in life (for now) - Continue doing what matters most, hanging out with people whom I care and who cares, appreciating every single shit (even the not so nice ones, who knows I might miss these things when I'm gone, hah!)
Peace & Love
No comments:
Post a Comment