These few months have been kind to me and I really appreciate the universe for being generous. I have been reading up about Zen Buddhism and trying to incorporate its philosophy into my life. Somehow I feel better about myself – I embrace each moment by simply just being.
I am also trying hard to empathise with others. Instead of bashing others' choices - because I won't try to / cannot understand their situation - I am starting to let go of my ego and respect people for their choices. I know for sure that I hate it when people interfere with my choices & decisions, thus I will learn to respect others for their choices & decisions – To treat others like how I want them to treat me.
Maybe the impending shift towards the Age of Aquarius is making its impact on me. But nonetheless, I feel great.
Peace & love x
No comments:
Post a Comment