
I think I might have figured out why they call it "Things I love Thursday" – It is because Thursdays are the hardest to get through! It's so damn near to Friday, but not yet Friday, so I guess this acts as little reminder that while Friday is near, there are other things that I am and should be happy about.
♥ Ordered my Pentagram Sweater ♥ Bought (goth) clothes from eBay ♥ Being called a witch (I'll take that as a compliment, babe) ♥ Caught The Sam Willows EP launch at Tab with my Hunny-Boo-Boos ♥ Going to Batam next-next weekend ♥ "I did not choose the Kawaii Life – The Kawaii Life chose me" ♥ Listening to Love Potion No. 9 ♥ Scrolling through Instagram and looking at pictures of couples dressed as Sam Shakusky and Suzy Bishop (Awww) ♥ Halloween ♥ Awesome Jap food with Huimian

No comments:
Post a Comment