24 January 2013

the best days of our lives



♥ MAKING MAGIC, DUH ♥ My brother unleashing his inner chef and making dinner for the whole family ♥ Conversations about introverts (I like introverts – They only talk when they have something to say) ♥ Listening to Shana's mixtape (The Heart Is Where Summer Lives) ♥ Watching Daria ♥ Watching Star Trek ♥ I am really thankful for my parents and how they respect & trust me to let me do my own things. Thank you for being here ♥





(Also, as a Cancerian, I'm not sure what I feel about these Moon-in-Cancer days. I feel so creative & empowered, but every time a sad song comes up on my iPod, I just feel like crying my fucking heart out.

After the song passes, everything goes back to normal and I go back to drawing and magic making)

No comments:

Post a Comment