17 January 2013

Things Elizabeth do not understand: Part I

A list of things which I cannot understand – Yes, yes, feel free to do whatever floats your boat as long as you are not hurting another human being physically / emotionally / mentally. (My opinions shouldn't sway what you believe in – Unless you are wrong)

  1. People who wear A&F / Hollister T-shirts.
  2. People who pop the collars of their polo shirts. 
  3. People who wear sunglasses indoors.
  4. People who talk too much
  5. Why is Romeo & Juliet is the ~greatest love story~

On a side note, I am looking into learning Elvish.
I am really impressed and amazed by Tolkien's creations – It is so extremely detailed.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I don't understand either.
    2. Why.
    3. Also why
    4. ????
    5. Exactly, it's about a childish idiot lying to girl about the notion of romance, and then they die.

    btw, link my tumblr! i don't think i'm going to use blogspot for now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is why you are my best friend. (Relinked btw)

    ReplyDelete