Youth. The time we cherish, the things we regret.
Nothing ever feels like sixteen again. It's only been three years, but yet it feels like forever. I feel nineteen, but nineteen feels so far from sixteen. Listening to the songs I used to listen to makes me nostalgic. Nostalgia can only do this much, I will never be sixteen again. I guess I should cherish my nineteen before it becomes the next sixteen.
one of the most poignant shows ever!
ReplyDeleteI just realised that this is the second movie we've watched together (I think!) The first one was the one with Hugh Jackman & um, "Samuel L. Jackson"!!!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!
It was so nice talking after the movie about everything and having all those nostalgic songs play at the back.
!!!! WU YUE TIAN, FALL OUT BOY, THE ACADEMY IS, TOKIO HOTEL, PARAMORE, WE THE KINGS.
ReplyDeleteI like the feeling of nostalgia
ohmannnn i wanna watchhhhhhhhhh
ReplyDelete