20 January 2012

one thing on the mind

I am pro-choice - Which is why I hate preachers. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I absolutely hate it when someone tries to force their ideals on another.

So what if my ideals sound ridiculous or out of the norm? It's my ideals, my choice, my life, myself. I think the kick when someone gets from "converting" (Definitely not talking about religion here) others is the part when they can go "I told you so". I'm thinking that it gives them a sense of leadership - like being a trendsetter. It gives them a sense of superiority, I guess.

I'm not going to lie though - When I disagree with someone's beliefs, I'd just voice out my opinions on it, but I don't say redundant things to make the person be convinced that I am right. I know I'm not right, and that was just an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment