I wonder what kind of aura I have. It's funny how you could always sense another person's aura but not your own. It's like that show where the teller can read the lives of others but not himself. I'm guessing that my aura hovers around that of detachment which apparently is not a very good thing because others stray away from people like me (Now I know why)
Some people just have this strong, positive aura surrounding them that people are naturally attracted to. (They say that it is a very fluffy feeling but I have not experienced this for myself yet because my intuition is not strong enough) While some are just full of negative energy that people will naturally stay away from.
I wrote this because I read that after the 2012 "apocalypse" there will be a conversion of negative energy into positive energy (!!!) I knew change would come! I can feel it already!
No comments:
Post a Comment